자유게시판

There Is No Doubt That You Require Audi G28

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jorg
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-09-25 10:35

본문

How to Replace an audi a3 Key fob Replacement G28 Engine Speed Sensor

Charles the Humble Technician teaches you how to replace the G28 Engine Speed Sensor. The sensor is located near the edges of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear. It transmits a signal the ECU via the grey wire (T55/49) which is then sent to the tachometer within the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

The grey wire is situated on the outside of the transmission, just above the flywheel ring. The sensor sends an electrical signal through the grey wire to pin T55/49. The ECU uses this information to control fuel and boost. It also sends a signal to the G5 tachometer inside the instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference for comparing with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu must know when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is so it can trigger spark and injectors accordingly.

If this sensor fails, the ECU will display the P00160 error, which means the Crank Shaft and Intake Camshaft are out of sync, possibly indicating the chain is stretched or a jump link on the upper chain of timing. The code will not appear without the additional information provided by other sensors (G4 or G40).

It can be a bit difficult to test because there are different pins on the connector, and each one has different functions. The best method for doing this is by measuring the resistance between the ECU and the sensor. When the sensor is operational, it should read approximately 1000 ohms. If you're having issues with this part, check for evidence of oil or coolant in the connector bay.

2. Injectors

Yesterday accelerating full speed from highway paytoll, I experienced a big cut in power as if the engine was running out of gas or injectors aren't firing any more. I took out the spark plugs this morning, 3 were soaked with gasoline and the fourth was dry. I put a piece of tissue over each hole in the injector and when i turn the engine on without sparks, the ones with gazoline jump right out. The 4th one remains shut. I checked the ground connection of ECU pins 14,30 and 48/55. I got zero ohm. Therefore, i think the issue is somewhere else.

I also tried to reset the PID but with no luck. The car will start when the G28 is disconnected, but it works fine when the G28 plugged in. However the intermittent misfire issue continues to occur at higher RPM. The coolant sensor (G62), even if it is not plugged in, shows a temperature of -49c. I also noticed that the oil gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar while the actual pressure is zero.

I'm not sure what to do. I feel like i've pretty much ruled everything else out. But i am afraid i might have missed something. If anyone has any suggestions, please chime in! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump in the g28 gets a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style sensor is the same as the G4 and both function in the 80 100, 200, UrS and RS2 cars which is why you can easily locate one at a wrecking yard or from a parts store. It is easy to test them - simply switch your DMM into resistance mode and test the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump at the connector end facing upwards). They must be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU of our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY ADU) engines needs to be aware of the position and speed the crankshaft in order to make a decision about fuel injector timing, etc. It makes use of a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to accomplish this. If either of these go badly, you will see codes on the diagnostic scanner that could cause engine shut down.

happy-young-woman-with-key-sitting-in-new-car-2022-12-16-21-31-14-utc-min-scaled.jpgA failing G28 sensor could cause an inaccurate gearbox speed counter, a gearbox that shifts faster than normal, and/or a misfire in gear. If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is most likely that your sensor is deteriorating and cost of audi key audi replacement audi key fob (mchugh-mccall-4.blogbright.net noted) needs replacing. The good thing is that they are very cheap and easily accessible particularly if you're looking at an Bosch unit which is what we have. Alternatively, the GM version of this part is also a great option.

5. Tachometer

woman-showing-the-car-keys-2022-12-16-22-09-32-utc-min-scaled.jpgA damaged engine sensor could cause a myriad of issues in your car. It's an essential component of your audi key shell's transmission, as it sends information to the ECU about how the car's crankshaft is spinning. If this sensor fails, it could disrupt the performance of the transmission and the rest of the car's components.

The G5 engine speed sensor is situated on the edge of the transmission just above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a signal directly to the ECU at pin T55/49, via a grey wire. The ECU uses this signal to regulate fuel and boost, as well as timig. It also sends it to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster. You can test for sensor failure by checking continuity from the sensor to the tachometer. Also, you can check continuity between pin T55/49 of the ECU and pin T6a/1 of the instrument cluster (trace [79trace [79]), and between pin T6a/1 as well as pin T26a/12. There should be an average resistance of 1000 ohms between these points. This is a typical part that is found across the replacement audi key cost 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU so good ones might be availble in wrecking yards.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입