자유게시판

"The secret to opening the door to possibilities is to look at __…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulpAQu
댓글 0건 조회 0회 작성일 24-10-25 09:36

본문

This is abocado!

We are now opening our first office ????✨

Yay ????✨

One of our dreams has always been to have an office.

We bought our favorite furniture, created an exciting space, and wanted to work happily ????❤️

I think that will improve the quality of what we deliver to you, and I think MTG will be a breeze ????

We are also planning to create a space where we can play Switch, which we've been hooked on lately ???? lol

More than anything, we want to enjoy this moment in life to the fullest ????✨

We also bought Baccarat glasses to set up our office ❤️

Honestly, we can do our work anywhere, so we don't have to go out of our way to rent an office.

And renting a room costs a fair bit of money ????

But!! !!! !!!

I decided that the things I would create by setting up an office would be much richer, and that the expenses I made at this moment were an investment. This way of thinking is very important. If you look at this moment, you might feel anxious because you are spending a lot of money. However, this investment will easily create more wealth than the funds required to set up the office. There is something important to remember when investing in yourself and your future. That is to believe in your own potential. If you are anxious about spending money or hesitate to invest in yourself, you may have a subconscious thought that you "might not be able to do it." If you truly believe in your potential, I think you will continue to invest in yourself. If you charge yourself, gain wisdom, and become more capable, you will be able to move your life forward more and more the way you want it to and the way you envisioned it. And everyone has that ability. If you want to work freely, you can create a future where you can work freely. If you want to marry a wonderful man, you can meet a wonderful man. If you have an ideal future, it doesn't make sense to keep the present. Because the present was created by past choices, and if you make the same choices as in the past, the same reality as now will continue to be created. What kind of future do you envision? A future where you are doted on by a prince? A future where you can live freely doing the work you love? What choices are you making now to welcome that future into your life? First of all, you need to trust yourself first. Then, choose the present to create a wonderful future. You will absolutely be fine ☺️

In the online salon, you can see us in real life ☺️????

Seeing people who easily achieve their dreams makes it easier for you to open the door to your potential, thinking, "Maybe I can do it too" ✨

(This is called self-efficacy.

It's also proven in psychology)

[Limited recruitment until July 16th]

Click here for the online salon

https://lounge.dmm.com/detail/6703/

Thank you for today!

See you again.

abocado

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입