댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-21 17:44

본문

Domestic drama A2Z (A2Z)

Based on the novel of the same name by Yamada Eimi

AMAZON ORIGINAL drama

Released on February 3, 2023

1 episode is about 35 minutes long, total of 10 episodes

I watched it all at once.

Hmm, if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll understand, but it was a drama I couldn't relate to at all.

First, the husband confesses to his wife that he has a girlfriend, but he won't break up with her. . ← What a joke❗️

If it were me, I'd be out immediately‼️

On top of that, the wife also gets a boyfriend who is 10 years younger because she's lonely. As she said in a girls' talk, there are other people she has spent the night with several times after getting married← This is even more of a joke‼️

I think there are all kinds of couples in the world, but I don't think this is possible, and if there was, could they still be called a couple? I wonder.

I was angry???? every time an episode ended, so I told myself to think of it as a fantasy, but I managed to finish watching the short drama.

I was angry from start to finish, but the interesting part was...

During a girl's talk, my friend asked, "You've got a younger boyfriend, haven't you?" My friend apparently knew from the scent of Dior's Diorissimo. .

I have one too, and it's a refreshing floral scent with lily of the valley. It's amazing that my friend knew that she had a younger boyfriend just from that.

And one more thing. Baccarat's EQUINOXE, which Natsumi gives as a Christmas???? present????. I also received it from a friend a few years ago, and I use it with my husband when we drink alcohol????. As they said in the drama, EQUINOXE is French and means "when the length of day and night are the same."

This scene

Synopsis

Natsumi Sawano (37), a literary editor working for a major publishing company, has been married to her husband Kazuhiro Morishita (37), who works for another publishing company, for eight years.

The Morishitas have no children, and Natsumi still works at her workplace under her maiden name, and the couple spend their days working hard at their jobs.

In the midst of a busy but fulfilling life, Natsumi is suddenly confessed by her husband that he is having an affair with a university student.

Natsumi feels a hole in her heart, but at the same time, she has a fateful encounter with a certain man.

The man is a young man, Shigeo Sakagami (27), who works at a post office near the publishing company where Natsumi works.

Although there is a ten-year age difference between the two, they naturally fall in love...

An intelligent and stylish adult love story that follows the 26 letters of the alphabet from A to Z, depicting the romance between a woman in her 30s and a younger man, her relationship with her husband, and her work struggles.

Cast

Sawano Natsumi (Fukada Kyoko)

A literary editor working at a long-established major publishing company. Even after getting married, she uses her maiden name, Sawano. She meets and falls in love with a young postal worker, Narusei.

Morishita Kazuhiro (Tanaka Kei)

Natsumi's husband. A literary editor working at a publishing company that competes with Natsumi. They don't interfere with each other's actions, but they have a special relationship that seems to be connected somewhere deep in their hearts.

Sakagami Narusei (Katayose Ryota)

A fine young man who works at the post office and falls in love with Natsumi. He is innocent and somewhat childish, and is good at being spoiled, falling in love with Natsumi at once.

Tachibana Kyoko (Kinami Haruka)

Natsumi's best friend since high school, she is a lecturer in folklore at a university. She is the one and only person Natsumi can confide in, and whenever she has a problem she listens to her problems and gives her harsh advice.

Tokita Hitoko (Otsuka Nene)

A senior editor at Natsumi's company. She is an excellent editor who does flawless work, but she is also friendly and an ideal boss. She is highly respected in the company for her mischievous and curious personality. She dotes on Natsumi and often gives her advice on work and love.

Motomiya Fuyuko (Hori Miona)

A university student attending an art school who is in a romantic relationship with Kazuhiro. She meets Kazuhiro by chance and is seriously in love with him, even though he is married.

Nagayama Shohei (Yoshimura Kaito)

A promising new novelist. After winning the new writer's award at the publishing company where Kazuhiro works, she has become more popular in the industry and is being targeted by all major publishing companies. Natsumi also tries to get the next title and makes an approach.

Koike (Nagata Nariya)

A junior editor who always teases Natsumi at her desk. He is good friends with Natsumi and Yoshiko, and the three of them always talk about love over meals and support Natsumi and Narusei's love.

????Trailer????

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입